As I See It (Subject To Change . . . )

My random thoughts and personal opinions on a variety of topics.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I never thought I would see the day . .

. . that I would stick up for Hillary Clinton, but here it is and here I am.

She recently was defending her decision to stick it out to the end with her campaign in spite of the mass exodus of her supporters and the news media to Barack Obama. She mentioned that taking the Democratic nomination process into June was not without precedent, and she mentioned two such cases.

The most recent was her own husband Bill.

The earlier one was Bobby Kennedy. She referenced his assassination. Which was in June. While he was campaigning for the nomination.

Apparently referencing a historical fact is taboo when it comes to the Kennedys. She has been literally shredded for bringing the subject up.

While I disagree with Hillary Clinton on almost everything I have to take her side here. I don't see that she did anything wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home