As I See It (Subject To Change . . . )

My random thoughts and personal opinions on a variety of topics.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

ACORN busted

An ACORN employee named Juan Carlos Vera, who used to work in the San Diego ACORN office until he was fired, seems to be crying NO FAIR!



"I never done anything wrong in my life," Vera said. "They destroyed my family."



The trouble with that is, he is caught ON TAPE offering to help smuggle under-age Central American girls into the U.S.A. by way of Tijuana using his "contacts." He also wanted to contract for the services of the supposed prostitute in his office.



The last I knew, human trafficking and soliciting for prostitution were both illegal. Even if they weren't, they are morally wrong.



If Mr. Vera engages in such behavior and manages to keep it from his family, he is also guilty of lying. That's wrong, too.



His family may be "destroyed" but it isn't the fault of the film makers. Mr. Vera needs to look in the mirror when he points fingers at who is to blame for his woes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home