As I See It (Subject To Change . . . )

My random thoughts and personal opinions on a variety of topics.

Monday, October 08, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

I am always looking for more legitimate ways to make money on the internet. I found this on the Self Starters Weekly Tips forum in the blog category.

I had heard of getting paid to blog, but I confess I had always thought it was for trendy younger people. It looks like it is for anyone who has an opinion, can compose a grammatically correct sentence, and spell the words right! That’s me!

I really hope my blog is approved. I have been a tad negligent and not posted regularly, but have been trying to do better. Hopefully they will cut me some slack!

I have seen posts where people have made hundreds of dollars a month just expressing an opinion about something. I can do that! Something tells me that this is a much better deal than those “Survey Sites” that claim you can make hundreds of dollars but you really don’t. You either don’t qualify or you get a sweepstakes entry. With that sweepstakes entry and $1.40, you can buy a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

So if I get approved, what will I do with the money? Sorry to be boring, but I am semi-retired and have a daughter in college. I am going to pay off some bills!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home